We stayed at The Madison for two nights on a room on the 10th floor. The room seemed newly redecorated and was lovely. The beds are soft with a large amount of pillows, so that you can really lay back in bed enjoying a good book. The coffee maker was really fancy (and the coffee tasted very nice). There were large, good mirrors and a nice work place with enough space for your laptop and for papers. The bathroom was delicate with thick, wonderful towells. There's a fitness room on the second floor which is open 24/7 and you get the Washington Post delivered outside your door each morning. A very good place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- The Madison Hotel Washington Dc
- The Madison Hotel
- Madison Washington Dc
- Madison Hotel Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Become a part of history when you stay at Loews Madison Hotel. Located in the heart of downtown Washington D.C., Our hotel has been honored to host distinguished guests including Elizabeth Taylor and John F. Kennedy. Our unmatched dedication to service has made us the first choice for political and social leaders, global travelers and families seeking the cultural legacy of our nation's capital. Only a short stroll from the White House, Embassy Row, and National Mall Monuments, Loews Madison Hotel is a refreshing destination for corporate stays, relaxing getaways and unforgettable gatherings. Appointed with sophisticated furnishings, our Washington, D.C. Luxury hotel features a collection of rooms and suites with amenities fit for a president. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Otel, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Loews Madison Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.