This hotel is in an excellent location. You can walk to the White House in about 10 minutes.
For traveling with kids, you can find a 24hr CVS pharmacy 1 block away, a coffee place across the street, and a taxi ride to the museums and monuments for around 10-12 dollars.
Being under renovation, it seems like the staff are all new and are being trained. I have allergies to dust, and my eyes were itchy the few nights we were there. I think the construction dust was the cause.
I booked this on Priceline for $90 a night, so I am not complaining...just pointing out some things. This hotel has great potential after the renovation is complete.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Become a part of history when you stay at Loews Madison Hotel. Located in the heart of downtown Washington D.C., Our hotel has been honored to host distinguished guests including Elizabeth Taylor and John F. Kennedy. Our unmatched dedication to service has made us the first choice for political and social leaders, global travelers and families seeking the cultural legacy of our nation's capital. Only a short stroll from the White House, Embassy Row, and National Mall Monuments, Loews Madison Hotel is a refreshing destination for corporate stays, relaxing getaways and unforgettable gatherings. Appointed with sophisticated furnishings, our Washington, D.C. Luxury hotel features a collection of rooms and suites with amenities fit for a president. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, TravelClick, Despegar.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Loews Madison Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Madison Hotel Washington Dc
- Madison Washington Dc
- Madison Hotel Washington Dc