We spent four fabulous days at The Jefferson celebrating our wedding anniversary and we so very happy we chose this wonderful hotel. From the moment we walked in, we were greeted warmly, upgraded to a larger suite (very unexpected) and everything possible was done to make sure our stay was perfect. The premiere suite was beautiful and the bed was the most comfortable bed we have ever slept on, including our own! The concierge was excellent and helped us plan our sight seeing, the housekeeping was great and we really felt pampered by the whole staff. Fabulous hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 95-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc