Stayed last year for 4 nights, this year for 5 and I have to say, this is our favorite hotel in the world. I wish I could just live here forever. The plant is gorgeous with lovely common areas, 2 great places to eat and the comfiest room I've experienced since, well, the womb.
The best part though is the staff, people who are truly a cut above in terms of professionalism and kindness--they are absolutely genuine, a trait that you can't train. In particular, I must single out concierge Cliff with his spot on recommendations as well as bar staff Rachel and Anue who made me feel like I was the English ambassador. Thank you, Jefferson. P.S.---can't forget to mention the brilliant Peter Robinson who plays piano and sings 5 nights a week in The Quill lounge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 95-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travelocity, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc