I have just spent another truly excellent night at one of my favorite hotels in the world - The Jefferson Hotel in Washington DC....discreet, warm, consistent, impeccably and tastefully luxurious and absolutely peaceful. The staff are warmly welcoming and highly professional without ever being intrusive. Breakfasts are always perfectly delicious and the restaurant Plume delivers a brilliant taste experience. Have been staying at The Jefferson for years and will continue to do just that. My only regret is that I don't get to DC as often as I would like to in order to enjoy The Jefferson more often. Sincere kudo's to Philip Wood and his brilliant team!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 95-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Amex, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc