I stayed there end of July with my 2 girls in order to visit Washington DC. This hotel is very well located at walking distance from all site seeing place (White house, Smithsonian museums, ...).
First class employee will do everything to make your stay enjoyable. When we arrived my girls were offered a small teddy bear.
The concierge know all the place to go and the 2 restaurant he recommended us were just perfect. Breakfast is amazing and very good, room is beautiful but quite small
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc
- The Jefferson Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 95-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Preferred Hotels, EasyToBook, Venere, Fareportal , Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.