Choose this hotel from online reviews of the best hotels in the DC area. This was not as close to the main attractions in DC, but it was a short 10 minute taxi ride. The hotel was very impressive upon walking in the door. From the lovely floors and high ceilings to the rich wood furnishings and sharply dressed staff. The rooms were spacious and tastefully decorated. Beds were VERY comfortable and the linens crisp and elegant. No heavy bedspreads, only a lightweight duvet. Hotel was quiet and staff helpful in every way. I called the front desk to inquire as to where I could purchase a curling iron because I had forgotten mine at home, she said she would call me right back. 10 minutes later they delivered a brand new curling iron to my room. There was no charge for this item on our bill. When I asked about it I was told that it was "complimentary". I would highly recommend this hotel, not just for the exceptional service, but for the sleeping experience alone it was worth the price. I did not inquire if a spa or pool was available, as I would not have had time for that anyway.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc
- The Jefferson Washington Dc
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Olotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.