Very nice hotel, good location close to the White House and other attractions like the Smithsonian, polite and friendly staff. Thought my room was very nice, only complaint is that for the price you pay you would expect a bath in there but mine had only a stand-up shower, and the view was pretty much non-existent as I was facing the wall of another building.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc
- The Jefferson Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 95-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Preferred Hotels, EasyToBook, Venere, Otel, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.