Caveat- we were a banquet. I did not stay in a room, so that eating should be n/a. This hotel is in the middle of the city, close to everything, and DC the way DC has always been. It is elegant, full of history, and beautiful. The staff were amazing and efficient. They were there when we needed them and invisible when we didn't need them. The food was wonderful! Inventive and tasty, each course complimented the next. I was, remarkably, not hungry or stuffed- it was just right. I highly recommend this venue for intimate banquets. Our group was 50 people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 95-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Amex, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Preferred Hotels, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc