Everything to like about this luxurious hotel. Location with easy access. Staff remarkably pleasant, helpful and accommodating - even before we got there, they went out of their way to help with room selection, spa and restaurant reservations. The place is elegant but not ostentatious and the rooms equally so - ours on the eight floor was quiet with no traffic noise as some have noted in other reviews. Spa services were excellent, very professional staff and dinner at Plume was outstanding. We will return!
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc
- The Jefferson Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 95-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere, TripOnline SA, Preferred Hotels, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Jetsetter so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.