My Wife and I spent 3 nights in November at the Jefferson for our Babymoon!! Really loved The Jefferson, very unique, historic building...its a converted appartment building just a few blocks from the White House. Nice location, its not the Hay Adams but very centrally located none the less...less than a 10 min. walk in either direction to the White House and Dupont Circle. The rooms are comfortable...but its the Bathrooms that are really super nice, all white marble and spacious and a neat LCD TV imbedded into the mirror over the wash basins....real cool. The Quill Bar is cozy and the cocktails are authentic and the Mushroom Soup was scrumptious. More than the architecture, the location and the bar...hands down the best part of The Jefferson are the people who work here.Just some of the best service we've experienced anywhere...the front desk, concierge, and the turndown service..no mater how ever late we asked for it...all done with a smile. They also provide a complmentary car service in the morning between 7am and 10 am, and in the evening for a few hours aswell...so we got dropped off in Georgetown or wherever else we needed to go...for free! I would recomend this hotel for its location and style...did I mention the lovely Balck and White checkered marble floor loby...and a lot President Jefferson's inventions, like the Dumb waiter on display thru out the hotel...but most of all I would recomend this hotel if you are looking for a friendly place to stay in DC. Have to say it is on the pricier side, but then again, you are right by the White House!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 95-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Preferred Hotels, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc