Nice classy hotel, very good attentive service.
The room was on the smaller side, decor is very conservative, but very comfortable.
Nice amenities and free still or sparkling water at your room.
Room service was awesome, as well as the restaurant downstairs.
Definitely recommended, just make sure your room is far from the service rooms/doors as they are quite noisy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 95-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Hotwire, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc