This is a wonderful small boutique hotel perfectly located in D.C. We walked (albeit a healthy walk) to each of the memorials, the White House, and several restaurants in the area.
However, the greatest feature is the staff handsomely uniformed in grey coat and tails and forever at your service. They could not be friendlier or more helpful.
The room was small, but cozy and beautifully done.
I hope to return as soon as I can!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 95-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc