I have travelled to many cities and stayed in numerous hotelsThere is no hotel that I have been a guest at compares to the Jefferson. The rooms are spaceous and I absolutely feel pampered while I am there. The bathroom is a perfect size and the tv in the mirror, amazing. One last comment, I had dinner one evening in the restaurant and 2 unexpected things happened. The first was a velvet stool was delivered to my table so my purse didn't have to hang on the chair and the other was after the meal, I was handed a gift bag that included a small box of chocolates. What a touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 95-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Odigeo, BookIt.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc