The Jefferson has a European Boutique hotel feel. Our room had beautiful french fabrics and furniture. The shower only bath was small but had a fabulous shower, and a t.v. in the vanity mirror. The service from the staff was attentive, not suffocating and top notch! We took advantage of the cosy and professional spa and I had one of the best massages by Darlene! We dined in the Plume Restaurant and chose a 3 course meal. The food was divine, and the service impeccable. The staff made every effort to make our anniversary celebration romantic and fun. We walked to the White House after dinner and had a nightcap in the Quill lounge. We also had lobster eggs benedict in the morning room which was regal! This hotel is a wonderful place to celebrate anything special, or to just spend time in Washington DC.
The staff acts like family, and makes you feel like that too. We cannot wait to visit again. Thanks to the staff for such a wonderful visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 95-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Preferred Hotels, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc