This is one of my favorite hotels. I've stayed several times and always can't wait to return. It is beautiful and luxurious, and the service is top notch. The rooms are lovely, the bed is super comfortable, the bedding is of top quality, and the bathrooms are among the nicest of any hotel in which I've stayed. (The TV in the mirror in the bathroom is super cool, and it's neat to see the weather or news as I'm getting dressed in the morning.) I also love the delicious water they provide in the rooms. (Yes, I said delicious water, and I realize that sounds strange, but it's delicious--smooth and silky and crisp and pure at the same time.) The Quill lounge is comfy and quaint but still luxurious. I could sit and sip Champagne there for hours, but I hear they make some very wonderful cocktails. I've only eaten in the restaurant for breakfast, and the French toast is absolutely delicious. Overall, I can't find a thing that needs improvement at this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc
- The Jefferson Washington Dc
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Olotels, Amex, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.