The Jefferson is a beautiful hotel in a location which is within walking distance to most attractions in DC. We had two rooms and requested early check-in and both rooms were available upon our arrival at 11:00 a.m. The front desk staff was extremely friendly and check-in process was efficient. The rooms are a little small but extremely comfortable and well-appointed. The bathroom was great with a wonderful shower and a small tv in the mirror. We had breakfast in the hotel the next morning and although the food and service was outstanding.
The only glitch we encountered was with the concierge. He made a reservation for lunch at a restaurant which was closed for a private function. The concierge did send a bottle of complimentary wine to both rooms.
Overall, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Jefferson and would certainly stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 95-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc