First time trip with friends to DC. My stay was from Feb 15- the 18th. Our room was clean check in and check out was very easy. I have nothing bad to say about the staff at this hotel. Beyond friendly which just makes the stay even better. More then willing to really accommodate you and your needs and very helpful with recommending places to eat around the neighborhood. There is a great bar and restaurant downstairs. Food was delicious and drinks were very reasonable just wish the bar/lounge was open later. My room was right next to the ice machine so it got a little noisy with people getting ice. It was pretty cold so we just slept with the window open. Hotel is willing to hold luggage for you if your flight is later in the evening. I'm already planning a return trip and plan to stay here. I know the hotel industry very well so its always great to have a pleasant experience when you go on vacation. I only wish they had free Internet and maybe a refrigerator in the room. Other then that an overall great stay at The Beacon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beacon Hotel creates the perfect setting where guests can "Work, Relax and Play" in an atmosphere that is contemporary, welcoming and elegant. This Summer enjoy the benefits of an extraordinary location, from where you can walk to the Smithsonian Museums and Monuments all within an easy walk or short metro ride, walk four blocks to The White House, off "Embassy Row" famous for stunning Diplomatic residences, yet equally convenient to the centers of business of "K Street" and Connecticut Ave. The Walter E Washington Convention Center, The cool restaurants and Night life of Dupont Circle and 14th Street. Two Metro stations are within easy walk. Accommodations include spacious deluxe rooms and our popular "Corporate Quarter Suites" inspired by New York Style studio living, featuring pantries, dining and living areas that complement the lifestyles of our guests with spacious accommodations. Ideal settings whether you are traveling with family, an urban explorer or if you are seeking a romantic escape. The Beacon Bar & Grill presents excellent dining and entertainment options: alfresco dining in season, an elegant dining room, light fare and creative cocktails are featured in season in our Sky-Bar rooftop lounge. Featuring creative American cuisine drawing inspiration from comfort foods, international cuisine and seasonal offerings. Our Saturday and Sunday Champagne Brunch, have been voted amongst the "Top Five" Champagne Brunches in the city for over 10 years running. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Odigeo, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Orbitz so you can book your Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beacon Hotel And Corporate Quarters
- Beacon Hotel Corporate Quarters
- Beacon Hotel Washington Dc
- Beacon Hotel Dc