I stayed at the Renaissance Washington, D.C. DuPont Circle last weekend on a leisure trip to visit family and friends. The hotel was modern and in good condition. I loved to location close to restaurants and nightlife. It's a short walk to where the bars, restaurants, and shopping is located near DuPont Circle and is located in a nice and safe neighborhood. I would recommend visiting a restaurant/bar called Front Page for their happy hour. $3 draft beers and $5 apps is standard issue and of great value. This hotel is located almost halfway between the DuPont Circle and Foggy Bottom Metro train stations and gives you options on which line to hop on depending upon where you are going. I preferred to use Uber for town car service at night heading to and from bars, out of convenience and is an affordable option. The rooms are modern and clean, but the bathroom is pretty small. There was plenty of space for myself in the room itself and staff was friendly and accommodated my request for a mini fridge. I was able to get a 15% discount for the stay on Marriott.com (I am a Marriott Rewards member, which also offered a free coffee at the on site coffee shop, or free in room wifi). My rate was $127/night, which I thought was a tremendous value based on the quality of the hotel and its location. I will definitely stay at this hotel again next time in DC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated and contemporary, our hotel's accommodations exude stylish luxury. Perfect for a getaway to the Washington, DC area, our hotel is minutes from Georgetown, Foggy Bottom and the DC Metro, bringing the best of the city's attractions to our doorstep. Our guest rooms and suites feature deluxe amenities creating the boutique hotel experience our guests have come to expect. Take in our goose down bedding, sleek bathrooms, wireless Internet and plug-in technology panels, all the while exploring our unique location in the nation's capital. Sip and savor in our Caffe serving illy coffee and our M Lounge & M Brasserie serving indigenous, seasonal dishes and cocktails. An on-site fitness center and business center ensure you are taken care of while on your road and don't forget to ask our Navigator for insider tips for dining and shopping in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- m Street Hotel Washington Dc
- Renaissance Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Renaissance