I stayed at the Renaissance Washington, D.C. DuPont Circle last weekend on a leisure trip to visit family and friends. The hotel was modern and in good condition. I loved to location close to restaurants and nightlife. It's a short walk to where the bars, restaurants, and shopping is located near DuPont Circle and is located in a nice and safe neighborhood. I would recommend visiting a restaurant/bar called Front Page for their happy hour. $3 draft beers and $5 apps is standard issue and of great value. This hotel is located almost halfway between the DuPont Circle and Foggy Bottom Metro train stations and gives you options on which line to hop on depending upon where you are going. I preferred to use Uber for town car service at night heading to and from bars, out of convenience and is an affordable option. The rooms are modern and clean, but the bathroom is pretty small. There was plenty of space for myself in the room itself and staff was friendly and accommodated my request for a mini fridge. I was able to get a 15% discount for the stay on Marriott.com (I am a Marriott Rewards member, which also offered a free coffee at the on site coffee shop, or free in room wifi). My rate was $127/night, which I thought was a tremendous value based on the quality of the hotel and its location. I will definitely stay at this hotel again next time in DC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, relaxed elegance awaits you at the Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel. We welcome guests with thoughtful amenities and a prime location near some of the city's most popular landmarks. All of our 355 hotel rooms and suites are stylishly designed and boast goose-down bedding and luxurious Aveda bathroom products. Stay connected with in-room Internet access and Marriott's innovative Plug-In technology panels, or unplug in front of your flat-screen TV. M Brasserie, our signature hotel restaurant, serves fresh and flavorful American fare; M Bar is the perfect spot for a drink after a day spent exploring Dupont Circle. Planning a meeting or event in Washington, DC? Our innovative and flexible event space allows us to specialize in small meetings and ensure we cater to your unique needs. And be sure to ask our hotel Navigator for a few insider tips to help you experience the best of DC, the way locals do. Discover something new and exciting with every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- m Street Hotel Washington Dc
- Renaissance Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Renaissance