Checkin + checkout was really smooth. The room is average size--- and mine was on the street side with good sun/light but a bit of street noise at times. Backside may be better, esp if you can get a room with decent natural light. The bed was very comfy. Room well appointed with desk and all the regular stuff. Bathroom is basic but clean/fine. as Marriott gold, i had access to free wifi and also the lounge on 8th with breakfast and snacks in the evening--- a nice benefit. The room key was very sketchy--- i had to get a new key 4 times, which is really annoying to get back to the lobby each time. The neighborhood is very close to west end/foggy bottom/georgetown/dupont. Lots of metro stations, trader joes/whole foods, CVS/walgreen, several restaurants at various price points, and a few shops nearby. Always a friendly welcome from the bellmen outside --- and they help with taxis, too. At night the lobby feels a bit too packed--- perhaps a bit like a lounge with people having drinks, watching the big screen, and with mood lights. Overall, a good business hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, relaxed elegance awaits you at the Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel. We welcome guests with thoughtful amenities and a prime location near some of the city's most popular landmarks. All of our 355 hotel rooms and suites are stylishly designed and boast goose-down bedding and luxurious Aveda bathroom products. Stay connected with in-room Internet access and Marriott's innovative Plug-In technology panels, or unplug in front of your flat-screen TV. M Brasserie, our signature hotel restaurant, serves fresh and flavorful American fare; M Bar is the perfect spot for a drink after a day spent exploring Dupont Circle. Planning a meeting or event in Washington, DC? Our innovative and flexible event space allows us to specialize in small meetings and ensure we cater to your unique needs. And be sure to ask our hotel Navigator for a few insider tips to help you experience the best of DC, the way locals do. Discover something new and exciting with every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Marriott, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- m Street Hotel Washington Dc
- Renaissance Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Renaissance