Checkin + checkout was really smooth. The room is average size--- and mine was on the street side with good sun/light but a bit of street noise at times. Backside may be better, esp if you can get a room with decent natural light. The bed was very comfy. Room well appointed with desk and all the regular stuff. Bathroom is basic but clean/fine. as Marriott gold, i had access to free wifi and also the lounge on 8th with breakfast and snacks in the evening--- a nice benefit. The room key was very sketchy--- i had to get a new key 4 times, which is really annoying to get back to the lobby each time. The neighborhood is very close to west end/foggy bottom/georgetown/dupont. Lots of metro stations, trader joes/whole foods, CVS/walgreen, several restaurants at various price points, and a few shops nearby. Always a friendly welcome from the bellmen outside --- and they help with taxis, too. At night the lobby feels a bit too packed--- perhaps a bit like a lounge with people having drinks, watching the big screen, and with mood lights. Overall, a good business hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated and contemporary, our hotel's accommodations exude stylish luxury. Perfect for a getaway to the Washington, DC area, our hotel is minutes from Georgetown, Foggy Bottom and the DC Metro, bringing the best of the city's attractions to our doorstep. Our guest rooms and suites feature deluxe amenities creating the boutique hotel experience our guests have come to expect. Take in our goose down bedding, sleek bathrooms, wireless Internet and plug-in technology panels, all the while exploring our unique location in the nation's capital. Sip and savor in our Caffe serving illy coffee and our M Lounge & M Brasserie serving indigenous, seasonal dishes and cocktails. An on-site fitness center and business center ensure you are taken care of while on your road and don't forget to ask our Navigator for insider tips for dining and shopping in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- m Street Hotel Washington Dc
- Renaissance Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Renaissance