Location for the price was great. 15mins walk to Lincoln memorial. Foggy Bottom Station was just around the corner. The staff made the experience even better. Specially Tatiana at the front desk, would plan my entire day and give great advice on what to do throughout the city. Front security to Housekeeping to Shaheen bellman to the front desk all were delightful. Truly enjoyed my stay and worth the value paid. Will highly recommend the hotel!
- Also Known As:
- m Street Hotel Washington Dc
- m Street Hotel
- Renaissance Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Renaissance
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated and contemporary, our hotel's accommodations exude stylish luxury. Perfect for a getaway to the Washington, DC area, our hotel is minutes from Georgetown, Foggy Bottom and the DC Metro, bringing the best of the city's attractions to our doorstep. Our guest rooms and suites feature deluxe amenities creating the boutique hotel experience our guests have come to expect. Take in our goose down bedding, sleek bathrooms, wireless Internet and plug-in technology panels, all the while exploring our unique location in the nation's capital. Sip and savor in our Caffe serving illy coffee and our M Lounge & M Brasserie serving indigenous, seasonal dishes and cocktails. An on-site fitness center and business center ensure you are taken care of while on your road and don't forget to ask our Navigator for insider tips for dining and shopping in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.