My boyfriend and I stayed here at the end of June for a weekend and we found the hotel to be OK. We booked through Priceline and I think it was about 100 dollars per night. We found a parking spot on the street in front of the hotel so we did not pay the 32 dollars a day valet parking. The parking on the street is free in DC from Friday after 6 PM until Monday morning. The hotel is a few blocks from the Metro which came in handy. All in all a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, relaxed elegance awaits you at the Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel. We welcome guests with thoughtful amenities and a prime location near some of the city's most popular landmarks. All of our 355 hotel rooms and suites are stylishly designed and boast goose-down bedding and luxurious Aveda bathroom products. Stay connected with in-room Internet access and Marriott's innovative Plug-In technology panels, or unplug in front of your flat-screen TV. M Brasserie, our signature hotel restaurant, serves fresh and flavorful American fare; M Bar is the perfect spot for a drink after a day spent exploring Dupont Circle. Planning a meeting or event in Washington, DC? Our innovative and flexible event space allows us to specialize in small meetings and ensure we cater to your unique needs. And be sure to ask our hotel Navigator for a few insider tips to help you experience the best of DC, the way locals do. Discover something new and exciting with every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- m Street Hotel Washington Dc
- Renaissance Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Renaissance