Upon arrival the front desk staff was friendly and helpful.
When I opened the hotel room door, I was shocked because the room was very small (like New York hotels). But it was very clean and quaint. I didn't have much of a view but usually when I have one its way too noisy
I opened the closet door to hang my clothes and there was a very nice signature robe.
There are plenty of places to eat right across the street and Cvs is down the street (within walking distance).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, relaxed elegance awaits you at the Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel. We welcome guests with thoughtful amenities and a prime location near some of the city's most popular landmarks. All of our 355 hotel rooms and suites are stylishly designed and boast goose-down bedding and luxurious Aveda bathroom products. Stay connected with in-room Internet access and Marriott's innovative Plug-In technology panels, or unplug in front of your flat-screen TV. M Brasserie, our signature hotel restaurant, serves fresh and flavorful American fare; M Bar is the perfect spot for a drink after a day spent exploring Dupont Circle. Planning a meeting or event in Washington, DC? Our innovative and flexible event space allows us to specialize in small meetings and ensure we cater to your unique needs. And be sure to ask our hotel Navigator for a few insider tips to help you experience the best of DC, the way locals do. Discover something new and exciting with every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Marriott so you can book your Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- m Street Hotel Washington Dc
- Renaissance Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Renaissance