Stayed here for 2 nights in mid March whilst on a business trip. The rooms are very small so don't attempt to swing any felines in here. The hotel is clean and tidy but just make sure you're prepared to tip the staff at breakfast otherwise you'll be confronted with dumb-founded stares. I didn't tip as I couldn't see why they deserved a tip for pouring a coffee from a percolator! The location central with good access to all the sights and shopping. Got a good rate so all in all value for me I reckon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated and contemporary, our hotel's accommodations exude stylish luxury. Perfect for a getaway to the Washington, DC area, our hotel is minutes from Georgetown, Foggy Bottom and the DC Metro, bringing the best of the city's attractions to our doorstep. Our guest rooms and suites feature deluxe amenities creating the boutique hotel experience our guests have come to expect. Take in our goose down bedding, sleek bathrooms, wireless Internet and plug-in technology panels, all the while exploring our unique location in the nation's capital. Sip and savor in our Caffe serving illy coffee and our M Lounge & M Brasserie serving indigenous, seasonal dishes and cocktails. An on-site fitness center and business center ensure you are taken care of while on your road and don't forget to ask our Navigator for insider tips for dining and shopping in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- m Street Hotel Washington Dc
- Renaissance Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Renaissance