I'm not much of a chain hotel person--I usually book in small b&b's or a boutique hotel. However, I just needed a place that was convenient to my job interview location. The hotel served its purpose for that. The room was very clean and the bed was super comfortable. It was a little noisy outside. I'm used to that so it didn't bother me, but keep it in mind if you're used to a quiet sleeping environment.
For the most part, customer service was okay. The woman at check in was very polite and efficient. I didn't use the "navigator" but that seems like a good service. There was one slightly rude encounter with a cleaner in the hallway. I must have looked a little lost (it was pre-coffee), he asked if I needed help and I said no. If my answer came across as short I apologize, but he complained loudly about me as he walked away. huh? At least wait until the customer is out of earshot. Minor thing but it irked me. But for the most part everyone was great.
I didn't try the room service but having a Starbucks right in the hotel lobby is great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, our hotel is ideal for experiencing all the history and culture of the nation's capital. Our hotel is in the unique Penn Quarter district, between Capitol Hill and the White House, putting travelers just a few blocks from the Verizon Center, the Spy Museum, Chinatown, National Portrait Gallery and the world-famous National Mall monuments. Surrounded by boutique shopping and eclectic dining, you'll discover something new around every corner.Experience profound comfort in our luxury hotel from plush, well-dressed beds and spacious desks to high-speed Internet throughout. Our recently renovated guest rooms and lobby offers five dining options including, room service,Starbucks, Mixx Bar, 15 Squares Restaurant and Presidents Sports Bar. Vida Fitness Center and Aura Spa is open from 5am - 10pm and is complimentary to guests and includes a Sauna, Steam and one person lap pool. Don't forget to check in with our Navigator for the inside scoop on events in the city during your stay. Discover something new while you are here and the best of DC when staying with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Reservation Counter, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Renaissance Washington, DC Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Hotel Washington Dc
- Renaissance Washington Dc Hotel
- Washington Dc Renaissance