Just returned from meetings at the Washington DC Convention Center and stayed at the Renaissance for five days. Perfect location. Rooms are comfortable and staff is very gracious and accommodating. There is a very good restaurant on site for breakfast and lunch, but it is not open for dinner. You have to go out for dinner or rely on room service. This is not a handicap, but when making your reservation, you need to factor this into your plans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the culture of DC while experiencing true sophistication at Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel. When you arrive at our hotel, you will feel as if you have found a hidden gem amongst everything that makes DC exciting. Award winning restaurants, boutique shopping, CityCenterDC, Verizon Center, Spy Museum, Chinatown, National Portrait Gallery and the world-famous National Mall are all steps from our hotel but will feel worlds away once you experience everything we have to offer. Our newly renovated hotel offers five dining options, including a Starbucks Cafe, a vibrant lounge, an onsite day spa and Vida fitness center. Uncover the best of DC with Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel, a luxury hotel in downtown DC that strikes the perfect balance of style and substance. Our hotel will leave you wondering how you can be so close to the Washington DC Convention Center, CityCenterDC, and Penn Quarter yet feel as if you've found your next great escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Marriott, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Hotel Washington Dc
- Renaissance Washington Dc Hotel
- Washington Dc Renaissance