The hotel does many things nice and neat. The following is a list we think important:
1. Dogs are welcome without extra charge whatsoever.
2. The staff is very nice and helpful.
3. There are enough outlets for computers and usb devices.
4. The wifi is fast enough and does not disconnect you once a while.
5. The cleaning staff does not take away used towels as long as you hang them. Many hotels tell you to hang the towels if you want to continue to use them. But they invariable take them away! This is the very first hotel that keeps its words.
6. The in-room safe is the largest we've ever seen to fit several computers easily.
7. The location is excellent. Dupont Circle is in general a good location but this hotel on P Street is relatively quite with a dozen restaurants on the same block and many more in 5 minutes of walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Timeless sophistication meets contemporary style at the Hotel Palomar Washington DC. This luxury boutique hotel provides flawless service and exquisite amenities in engagingly innovative surroundings. Located within Washington’s historic Dupont Circle, this Kimpton Hotel and its lively Urbana restaurant are a short walk to Georgetown and the city’s largest concentration of private art galleries, museums, theaters, shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Palomar Washington DC, a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kimpton Washington Dc