In DC for a Board meeting and add-on vacation, we found the Park Hyatt was a perfect place, combining good location, a spacious, comfortable room with a terrific modern bath/shower suite. We were in a junior suite, and very happy with the wonderful king bed and the separate reading/TV/relaxing/office room. Free bikes for touring DC were a terrific treat, as was the lovely, sun-lit indoor pool for working out the kinks in the afternoon. Then dinner in the excellent Blue Duck Tavern, with top food, wine and service. We couldn't be happier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Washington, located in the fashionable West End Georgetown neighborhood of the nation's capital, combines sophisticated modernism with classic American style. With its Tea Cellar offering rare and vintage tea selections, intimate Spa Room offering an array of services and treatments, redesigned flexible event and meeting space, and celebrated Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, Park Hyatt Washington offers guests a unique experience in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Otel, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Park Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt