We were in town for a wedding Memorial wknd and the Park upgraded us to a suite. We were so pleasantly surprised. Spent 2 nights. Found the waterfront area in Georgetown. So nice. Enjoyed the rockers and brought cocktails outside. Such a pleasant evening. Consierge met our needs and directed us to a local trendy fun evening. We had time to walk down to the monument and sculpture park in the am. And got hooked up w a Blowbar for hair for the evening. Loved the outside dining and light menu/brunch. Just a welcoming fun upscale lounge in or out area. Staff couldn't have been more accomodating. Only negative - shower. Don't turn the water on fullforce or it will flood to the sink area. Shower w/o borders.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Washington, located in the fashionable West End Georgetown neighborhood of the nation's capital, combines sophisticated modernism with classic American style. With its Tea Cellar offering rare and vintage tea selections, intimate Spa Room offering an array of services and treatments, redesigned flexible event and meeting space, and celebrated Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, Park Hyatt Washington offers guests a unique experience in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Park Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt