Sleek and modern design, but not cold
Comfortable bed and pillows
Friendly and accommodating service
Excellent in-hotel restaurant
Metro station just two-three blocks away
Stayed for a long weekend. Upon check-in, we were upgraded to a suite, which ended up being a very comfortable room with plenty of space. Felt homey, yet special. Would recommend for both a romantic weekend or business travel. Breakfast in the Blue Duck Tavern was included with our room, so we ate there for two mornings. Great food, but pricey -- however, there were many restaurants in walking distance as well as neighborhood spots. TIP: the hotel has valet parking, but for extended stays, it seemed really expensive. Instead, we parked at the Westin's garage next door for half the price.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel
- Hyatt Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Washington, located in the fashionable West End Georgetown neighborhood of the nation's capital, combines sophisticated modernism with classic American style. With its Tea Cellar offering rare and vintage tea selections, intimate Spa Room offering an array of services and treatments, redesigned flexible event and meeting space, and celebrated Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, Park Hyatt Washington offers guests a unique experience in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Park Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.