We live an hour outside of DC and enjoy going into town for the occasional weekend getaway. This time we stayed at the Park Hyatt, primarily because we wanted to enjoy a meal at the Blue Duck Tavern. We were highly impressed by both the hotel and the restaurant. The hotel design is just beautiful, and once you walk inside you feel a sense of calm and serenity. The room and bathroom were very sleek and spare but have elegant, upscale finishes. They were not large but extremely comfortable and functional. The staff were wonderful and solicitous. We had one of the top meals we have ever had that night - special thanks to the manager Joe who got us a reservation even though they were pretty much completely booked. The location is just fantastic - just outside of Georgetown and near Rock Creek Park. We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Washington, located in the fashionable West End Georgetown neighborhood of the nation's capital, combines sophisticated modernism with classic American style. With its Tea Cellar offering rare and vintage tea selections, intimate Spa Room offering an array of services and treatments, redesigned flexible event and meeting space, and celebrated Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, Park Hyatt Washington offers guests a unique experience in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Venere, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Park Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt