Recently, I took my family for a five day, four night stay at this well deserved five star rating hotel. Everything is spotless and pleasant to the eye. Nothing is forgiven, from the daily cheerful greeting to the "what can I do for you sir" to make you feel a royal guest. This entire hotel and its staff will pamper you like anything you have ever experienced. As we were catered to our two connecting rooms at the top floor, the Executive Director of Housekeeping Department walked in to make sure evertyhing was in compliance to our earlier requests. Immediately after, we dined at the Blue Duck Tavern Restaurant located on the first floor, finest and second to none restaurant in DC. Again, the Restaurant Manager greets you and makes sure you are complacent with the food and service provided. We headed back to our rooms as we had a rough traveling day and needed a well deserved rest.
Earlier the next day, I woke up at 4:00 am and went down by myself to browse and get acquainted with the hotel facilities. As I stepped out of the elevator, I was immediately greeted by a waiter who offered freshly brewed capuccino coffee... hotel complimentary, and took me to their Business Center (by request), also hotel complimentary. Hotel security is extensive and you feel extremely safe 24 hours a day. This hotel is impecable in every sense. Staff and employees observe and keep the highest standard dress code and grooming. Concierge has ample knowledge and provides alternatives and solutions to your inquiries. On the second day, and as we walked out the front door, the doorman politely asked if we needed a cab and where we were headed. After answering the National Mall, he called on their complimentary Limousine Service which, not only took us for a free ride, but extended a small free tour around the "Mall". Are you kidding? What a treat! This was unexpected. We had breakfast everyday at the Blue Duck Tavern. No need to go anywhere else. Also, we had in-room service, available 24 hours a day. The food? Of course...The Blue Duck Tavern.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Washington, located in the fashionable West End Georgetown neighborhood of the nation's capital, combines sophisticated modernism with classic American style. With its Tea Cellar offering rare and vintage tea selections, intimate Spa Room offering an array of services and treatments, redesigned flexible event and meeting space, and celebrated Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, Park Hyatt Washington offers guests a unique experience in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Jetsetter, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Prestigia, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Park Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.