My wife and I stayed 5 nights in Novmeber at the Park Hyatt. We received excellent service from all of the staff, parking valet, doorman, reception desk, concergie, restaurant and even engineering when we had some A/C problems that were quickly resolved.
Nice rooms, but a little strangely laid out closet area in the bathroom. Limited to 2 baskets and some shelves for clothing storage,plus hanging area. Living room area could of used a small couch instead of the 3 lounge type chairs.
Food in the Blue Duck restaurant was very good. We ate several breakfasts and one dinner in the Blue Duck.
The hotel is within easy walking distance to Georgetown shops and restaurants. Also the metro is an easy 4 block walk.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Washington, located in the fashionable West End Georgetown neighborhood of the nation's capital, combines sophisticated modernism with classic American style. With its Tea Cellar offering rare and vintage tea selections, intimate Spa Room offering an array of services and treatments, redesigned flexible event and meeting space, and celebrated Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, Park Hyatt Washington offers guests a unique experience in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Jetsetter, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Prestigia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Park Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.