I've stayed at most of the high end hotels in DC and the overall room quality at the Park Hyatt is among the best. Modern, high quality finishings and enough space to work and relax. Not to mention that the Blue Duck Tavern (the in-house restaurant) is my current favorite in DC. Only real negatives for me are that it is hard to find a REALLY quiet room and the exercise area and pool are a long way away from everything else. It's a bit of a trek in a robe and swimsuit to get to the hot tub. Also, I found the wifi internet a bit challenging to stay connected to. Hoping the hotel can solve this one for my next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Washington, located in the fashionable West End Georgetown neighborhood of the nation's capital, combines sophisticated modernism with classic American style. With its Tea Cellar offering rare and vintage tea selections, intimate Spa Room offering an array of services and treatments, redesigned flexible event and meeting space, and celebrated Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, Park Hyatt Washington offers guests a unique experience in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Park Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt