I cannot remember my last hotel experience even if it was great where EVERY single member of the staff was so stellar. I felt like they made a remark next to our name that we were really royalty & should be treated as such. They brought the term concierge to a whole new level. Not only is the location perfectly situated so it's walking distance to Georgetown restaurants, etc. but the design of the hotel is so comfortable and well done that u really don't want to leave (and being that it was 105 degrees, we stayed in more than usual). We had a fabulous room that had a dividing wall that shared a rotating T.V. so for kids it gives the perfect separation and space & the storage in the room is amazing so you aren't falling all over everything & each other. The design is contemporary but just clean and spa like (more like what u expect from a Four Seasons than a typical Hyatt) but I can tell you I am now a converted Hyatt lover and although this is the top of their brand, there is no way that this top notch service doesnt trickle down even if the level of luxury isn't there at other Hyatts. Due to my great stay at the D.c. ark Hyatt, i changed my reservation in Boston for the end of the month to the newly renovated "regular" Hyatt in Cambridge. The restaurant at the Park Hyatt is FABULOUS and I would HIGHLY recommend getting a package with breakfast included as it is WELL worth it! The whole smell and understated cool elegance of the hotel is more spa-like than hotel like so you are just always happy wherever you are there and relaxed. There is a great vibe (very similar to the Santa Monica Fairmont -another favorite) and I cannot say enough about how great everything was during our stay. Thank you to all of the wonderful staff! you ALL truly outdid yourselves for us and I will recommend your hotel to anyone going to D.C. Absolutely ZERO complaints!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Washington, located in the fashionable West End Georgetown neighborhood of the nation's capital, combines sophisticated modernism with classic American style. With its Tea Cellar offering rare and vintage tea selections, intimate Spa Room offering an array of services and treatments, redesigned flexible event and meeting space, and celebrated Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, Park Hyatt Washington offers guests a unique experience in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Otel, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Park Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt