I've stayed at the Ritz, Mandarin and Four Seasons. There is a reason I come back to Park Hyatt: the rooms, the service and the Blue Duck Tavern. Let's start with the rooms. I was upgraded to a wonderful Premier Park Deluxe room which has an all-star bathroom that you want to spend your day in. The deep soaking tub and the walk in shower are sublime. The bed is heavenly and the sitting/office area aids in completing late night business/work. The service is top notch- everything is executed perfectly from the moment you step into the hotel. Blue Duck Tavern offers excellent farm to table fair paired with a near perfect vodka martini.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Washington, located in the fashionable West End Georgetown neighborhood of the nation's capital, combines sophisticated modernism with classic American style. With its Tea Cellar offering rare and vintage tea selections, intimate Spa Room offering an array of services and treatments, redesigned flexible event and meeting space, and celebrated Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, Park Hyatt Washington offers guests a unique experience in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Park Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt