The hotel is conveniently located on 24 and M, right in foggy bottom, and close to georgetown and dupont circle (although for this last area there are many closer choices). Rooms are quite nice, and the service was efficient. In the mornings, the very nice pool this hotel has was empty (can't understand why!) and the fitness facilities are more than ok. Elevators have seats (unusual!) and contrary to other Hyatts (Hyatt Kiev, Hyatt Churchill in London, etc.) they work well and are fast. In my second stay, I was lucky enough to have enjoyed a free upgrade to a room on the 9th floor, which was quite big and comfortable. Overall, this Hyatt DC seems a very solid choice to stay especially for business. Something negative? Apart from the restaurant of the hotel, there are not many good restaurants in the area. And 24 and M in the evenings (i.e. 10pm) is extremely quiet and boring (even more than regular DC, which is a lot to say!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Washington, located in the fashionable West End Georgetown neighborhood of the nation's capital, combines sophisticated modernism with classic American style. With its Tea Cellar offering rare and vintage tea selections, intimate Spa Room offering an array of services and treatments, redesigned flexible event and meeting space, and celebrated Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, Park Hyatt Washington offers guests a unique experience in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Park Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt