In my mind, the word "historic" means "old" and "uncomfortable", but I chose The Morrison Clark Historic Inn due to the ideal location and proximity to the Convention Center where the Inaugural Balls were being held (walking distance). Thankfully, my personal prejudice was unfounded. The hotel boasts a warm, charming decor, the rooms are clean and well-appointed, the beds super-comfy, and the staff very helpful.
Only room size and parking availability were less than perfect. While not tiny, my room (302) was smaller than what I am accustomed to and due to the inaugural crowds I was unable to stop outside of the hotel to unload my luggage, as is normal. I had to call the front desk while circling the block for help. They sent a valet/porter to take my bags and park my car-for a fee of about $35.
- Also Known As:
- Morrison-Clark Historic Hotel
- Morrison-Clark Historic Hotel Washington Dc
- Morrison Clark Historic Hotel
- Hotel Morrison Clark Historic
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and TIG Global so you can book your Morrison-Clark Historic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.