The historic interior of hotel is really beautiful and cozy. The hotel staff were extremely nice and friendly. Seems the staff headcount present wasn't very high and same people doing lots of different stuff -- and for room service it was available only for 9 PM daily, I guess for same reasons...
The location of the hotel is ideal for Washington walk-around. It is only like 4-5 blocks away from the center where the sights are. There was only valet parking available. Near the hotel within 1-2 blocks there were also pharmacy, grocery store and coin laundry, if looking for service which the hotel isn't offering...
The rooms were beautiful, however REALLY small... The room was equipped with a minibar. There was no wireless internet in the room and the public area wireless was poor. Breakfast was good.
Despite the lack of WiFi which I do think is important criteria for a good hotel, I would come back to stay in this hotel, just for the beautiful interior and the good location.
- Also Known As:
- Morrison-Clark Historic Hotel
- Morrison-Clark Historic Hotel Washington Dc
- Morrison Clark Historic Hotel
- Hotel Morrison Clark Historic
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and TIG Global so you can book your Morrison-Clark Historic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.