First off let me start by saying its in a very good location. The entrance is huge clean and classy. The room we stayed in was average; pretty small. Complaints to housekeeping the coffee wasn't refilled the creamer was spoiled there was no soap in the bathroom or any toiletries in the bathroom. The beds are very uncomfortable which is new to me since I've stayed at various Marriott s worldwide and they have never been uncomfortable.
- Also Known As:
- Washington Marriott Hotel
- Washington Marriott Hotel Washington Dc
- Marriott Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expect stylish comfort from Washington Marriott, located in the West End business district and near the city's top attractions. Our well-established is blocks away from Georgetown, George Washington University (GWU), Dupont Circle, the businesses of K Street and midtown and much more. From a leisurely afternoon spent exploring monuments and museums to an evening out in trendy Foggy Bottom, our hotel is close to everywhere you want to be. Enjoy a casual American menu in our hotel restaurant, The Atrium, or a pre-game cocktail in our Court Lounge. An on-site fitness center, indoor pool and business center ensure you are taken care of while here and to top it off we offer free WiFi access on our lobby level.With our unique location on a tree-lined street just minutes from Dupont Circle, area businesses and two of the city's Metro stations, guests of our hotel can have a residential experience with immediate access to the bustle of the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Otel, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Washington Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.