We stayed for five nights, and generally were happy with our stay. However, the room temperature was hard to control (usually too hot), the phone worked intermittently, the front staff could not take a reliable message (even though they were very friendly and cheerful), and laundry did not get returned to our room (we had to chase it down a day late).
Our room overlooked the back alley and every night at about 4 am there was garbage pick up with great clashing of huge garbage bins, beeping of trucks backing up, and noisy engines. Friends on the street side also found their room noisy from street traffic (though quieter in the early hours).
There was a small kitchen attached to the room, which was great for coffees, refrigerating snacks and making breakfast and small lunches. The business office was free, and there was a small coin laundry in the basement if you wanted to "do it yourself". Hard to rate, as some things were great, and others not so good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quincy puts you in the middle of everything this city has to offer. Nightlife, monuments, shopping, museums, city walks and beautiful scenery are all at your fingertips with three different metro lines a mere two blocks from the hotel. With Dupont Circle, The White House and Golden Triangle right outside our doors, you don't even have to leave the area to enjoy our beautiful city. The Quincy is a fun boutique hotel providing its guests with warm service and the comforts of home. We offer amenities and services for both the corporate traveler and leisurely visitor. Our guests enjoy:• A living room area in each room with a sofa and coffee table • An in-room coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator • Complimentary in-room high-speed wireless internet• Two onsite restaurants • A Business Center with internet and printing capabilities• Complimentary shoe shine service• Well-equipped meeting rooms for intimate gatherings• An unbeatable location two blocks from the Metro Rail and D.C.’s favorite neighborhood, Dupont Circle, right around the corner. Providing our guests with a warm welcome, a comfortable bed and a happy environment are our priorities! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Quincy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Quincy Hotel Washington Dc
- Quincy Hotel Washington Dc