On our 8th Annual I Am My Sisters' Keeper retreat in January 2012, 15 adolescent girls and 20-something alumni from Brooklyn, NY stayed at The Quincy Hotel in Washington, DC. I visited the hotel twice prior to our stay to touch base with the staff and look at the layout of the hotel as well as the conference room that we would utilize during two evenings throughout our 3 evening stay. We arrived ay 9pm Friday evening and were greeted in a friendly and pleasant manner which added to our relief after a five hour trip. The rooms were well furnished and spacious. Each had a sofa, two double beds, a microwave and fridge. We had a full itinerary planned and the staff helped to make the Quincy a home away from home during our stay. We also enjoyed having access to the conference room area for our group to hold workshops during the evenings. The staff were pleasant, friendly and willing to assist as necessary (storing all of our luggage for a few hours on our last day, carrying bags, providing us with items that we forgot) without any issues. The location was great, we were able to take a nice walk to U Street attractions as well as to the National Mall. This was one of our best mid-year retreats, our 1st to DC and we look forward to returning in 2013.
- Also Known As:
- The Quincy Hotel
- The Quincy Hotel Washington Dc
- Quincy Hotel Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quincy puts you in the middle of everything this city has to offer. Nightlife, monuments, shopping, museums, city walks and beautiful scenery are all at your fingertips with three different metro lines a mere two blocks from the hotel. With Dupont Circle, The White House and Golden Triangle right outside our doors, you don't even have to leave the area to enjoy our beautiful city. The Quincy is a fun boutique hotel providing its guests with warm service and the comforts of home. We offer amenities and services for both the corporate traveler and leisurely visitor. Our guests enjoy:• A living room area in each room with a sofa and coffee table • An in-room coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator • Complimentary in-room high-speed wireless internet• Two onsite restaurants • A Business Center with internet and printing capabilities• Complimentary shoe shine service• Well-equipped meeting rooms for intimate gatherings• An unbeatable location two blocks from the Metro Rail and D.C.’s favorite neighborhood, Dupont Circle, right around the corner. Providing our guests with a warm welcome, a comfortable bed and a happy environment are our priorities! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com and Tingo so you can book your The Quincy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.