My family and I stayed here in the beginning of June. We had booked a room with a king bed and a pull out sofa, for our family of four. Upon check in the front desk worker asked if we would like a room with two double beds, which we agreed too. Our room was huge, there was two beds, a sitting area, a large desk, and kitchenette. We were on the back of the building on the 6th floor, and although there was some noise from the garbage trucks, we were used to it after the first day. The location was perfect, two block from the metro, we had bought tickets for the Olde Town Trolley tours and found that the closest stop was also two blocks from the hotel, at the Mayflower Hotel. One day we had missed the last trolley but took the hotel shuttle to the Mayflower and walked back to the hotel. Overall great hotel, if we return to Washington we will look into staying again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quincy puts you in the middle of everything this city has to offer. Nightlife, monuments, shopping, museums, city walks and beautiful scenery are all at your fingertips with three different metro lines a mere two blocks from the hotel. With Dupont Circle, The White House and Golden Triangle right outside our doors, you don't even have to leave the area to enjoy our beautiful city. The Quincy is a fun boutique hotel providing its guests with warm service and the comforts of home. We offer amenities and services for both the corporate traveler and leisurely visitor. Our guests enjoy:• A living room area in each room with a sofa and coffee table • An in-room coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator • Complimentary in-room high-speed wireless internet• Two onsite restaurants • A Business Center with internet and printing capabilities• Complimentary shoe shine service• Well-equipped meeting rooms for intimate gatherings• An unbeatable location two blocks from the Metro Rail and D.C.’s favorite neighborhood, Dupont Circle, right around the corner. Providing our guests with a warm welcome, a comfortable bed and a happy environment are our priorities! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookIt.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your The Quincy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Quincy Hotel Washington Dc
- Quincy Hotel Washington Dc