We spent 3 nights at the JW Marriott this past weekend. The hotel is very well located, just minutes from the White House and Museums. Our room was a little small, but was well maintained and the bed was very comfortable. We would definitely go back. The desk staff and Concierge were very helpful. The gym was well equipped.
A very safe choice for a weekend away or a business stay.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jw Marriott Washington Dc Hotel
- Marriott Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At JW Marriott Washington, DC, we've thought of all the details so you don't have to. Our staff is well-versed in anticipating the needs of our guests and providing an environment of peaceful luxury. We offer state-of-the-art technology that you've come to expect while traveling in each of our guest rooms including 37" LCD HDTVs, connectivity panels for laptops, MP3 players and cameras, and high-speed internet access throughout. Situated near some of the most recognizable landmarks in Washington DC, our hotel provides easy access to renowned monuments, the National Mall, museums, and other cultural venues around the city like the National Theatre, the Convention Center and the National Portrait Gallery. Additionally, we are conveniently located around the corner from the White House, one block from the Metro and 15 minutes from Reagan National Airport.Our unbeatable location and attentive service allow you to enjoy the very best of the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your JW Marriott Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.