Stayed with my family for a Weekend break. Hotel is well placed to visit all of the DC sights - its a few minute walk from Union Station, where you can pick up a tour or shop or eat.
Hotel was clean, our room was fine, and was quiet at night. Our room rate included the hot breakfast buffet that was an added bonus.
Taxi's to the restaurant areas were fairly cheap and easy to find too. All in all a good hotel for our trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a full city block in the heart of Capitol Hill, 2 blocks from the U.S. Capitol and Union Station;walking distance to national and cultural attractions, restaurants and theaters. The hotel features a contemporary atrium lobby, restaurant and lounge - Article One-American Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Amex, HotelTravel.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA and EasyToBook so you can book your Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Washington On Capitol Hill Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Washington Dc