I really like this hotel - every time I've been, it's been clean and comfortable.
And lately, it's been easy to get a $63 weekend room rate via PriceLine (which comes to just under $80 total). And, for this hotel, that's a bargain.
My last night there though was less wonderful. I was on the E street side and between the fire station, and car alarms, it was loud all night.
Not their fault, but I will really try for the back of the building next time.
The big shock was the parking - it's now $41, plus tax (so nearly $46). Which is almost exactly what a martini, a glass of wine and a cheese plate had cost in the bar.
The alternate parking in on E street, between New Jersey and Capital Streets. They have a $10 weekend rate but you'll pay for two days if you leave the car over Saturday night. (Cash only.) Well worth the 1/2 block walk, fi you don't need the in/out priviledges, AND don't need the car between midnight and 8am (when they're closed.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Washington On Capitol Hill Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Washington On Capitol Hill Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a full city block in the heart of Capitol Hill, 2 blocks from the U.S. Capitol and Union Station;walking distance to national and cultural attractions, restaurants and theaters. The hotel features a contemporary atrium lobby, restaurant and lounge - Article One-American Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Otel, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.