Spent one weekend night at the Hyatt Regency. Quite pleased with the bang for the buck I got at Priceline for this more than adequate property. However, be careful of things that can get you. Parking is now $41 plus $4 tax. Pure ripoff. Especially when you can park in a secure parking garage around the corner for $10.
Place is crowded but the rooms are nice. Lengthy lines at the front desk. No safe deposit boxes in room. Have to use hotel safe deposit box which means wait at front desk to get in.
Overall, a good experience. Washington on a hot summer weekend is really empty. We had the whole city to ourselves. Make sure you remember the name of your Hyatt. I told taxi driver to take us to Grand Hyatt and that's where he took us. Didn't realize til I was inside hotel that I was in wrong hotel. There are 3 or 4 Hyatts in DC
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a full city block in the heart of Capitol Hill, 2 blocks from the U.S. Capitol and Union Station;walking distance to national and cultural attractions, restaurants and theaters. The hotel features a contemporary atrium lobby, restaurant and lounge - Article One-American Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Washington On Capitol Hill Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Washington Dc