Stayed at the Hyatt Regency during a conference.
Most Hyatt hotels are among the best of the chains and this is no exception. A nice lobby area and excellent service greets you upon arrival. There is a bar and restaurant off the lobby but I did not eat or drink there.
The rooms are nice, clean and comfortable. Large HD TV, comfortable bed and nice shower. The room was average size but as a solo traveler it was fine.
Used the workout facility and the machine was in good working order and had a nice view of the surrounding DC streets.
As a side note, ate at TenPenh (excellent and elegant Asian), Ristorante La Perla (excellent and elegant Italian) and lunched at Capitol City Brewing Company (great bar type menu).
Overall, excellent stay at the Hyatt. Not very close to the tourist area but walking distance to the Capitol.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a full city block in the heart of Capitol Hill, 2 blocks from the U.S. Capitol and Union Station;walking distance to national and cultural attractions, restaurants and theaters. The hotel features a contemporary atrium lobby, restaurant and lounge - Article One-American Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Washington On Capitol Hill Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Washington Dc