This is a great hotel if you are planning a trip to DC and want to be a few blocks from the National mall area. After a long day of sightseeing we retreated to the 11th floor to the club - yummy snacks, desserts, and cheaper drinks than other nearby restaurants. We also used the club for a quick coffee and breakfast before heading out again for another day of sightseeing. I highly recommend this hotel for tourists (and becoming a Hyatt card member to make the most of club benefits).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a full city block in the heart of Capitol Hill, 2 blocks from the U.S. Capitol and Union Station;walking distance to national and cultural attractions, restaurants and theaters. The hotel features a contemporary atrium lobby, restaurant and lounge - Article One-American Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Tingo, Otel, Reservation Counter, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Washington On Capitol Hill Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Washington Dc