Was down in DC with my family from March 14- 16 and stood here because of the location. We loved that we arrived at 11am after a long drive from NYC and were able to check in early. Had a King Bed Suite with a pull out bed which was really comfortable. Suite was spacious, stood on the 9th Floor but it was too noisy. Lots of activity early morning so do not stay in a room across from the ice machine. Also, very disappointed in valet- you spend $50 a night for your car to be scratched. They do not even have a garage-had I known, I would have parked it on the street. We had 2 huge scratches, called once we got to NY and nothing was done, not even a "we apologize". The valet guys have no idea what the area is like either-whish is a huge turn off as they couldn't even direct us to the nearest best breakfast joint. The Concierge was nice, check in staff was good as well. Housekeeping was ok but I would not stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a full city block in the heart of Capitol Hill, 2 blocks from the U.S. Capitol and Union Station;walking distance to national and cultural attractions, restaurants and theaters. The hotel features a contemporary atrium lobby, restaurant and lounge - Article One-American Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Amex, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Washington On Capitol Hill Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Washington Dc